MARCH WISHLIST

Post date: 3/2/12


Here is the next wishlist! Let`s give shouts to March! Summer is coming very fast and here is my top`list of things I would like to throw in my shopping bag! Fancy them too? Here are the links!

1. A-Line leopard skirt - ROMWE
2. Montage Chiffon Longline Black Vest - ROMWE
3. Dots Print Black Strips T-shirt - ROMWE
4. Pastel Jelly Watch - ASOS
5. Spike headband - GYPSY WARRIOR
6. Silver Spiked iPhone Case - GYPSY WARRIOR
7. Soft Shopper with tacks - ZARA
8. Mirror elastic black belt - ROMWE
9. Jute wedge slingback - ZARA
10. Veira iEnvelope - UNESTABLISH
11. Two-tone graduated glasses - ZARA
12. Triangle Grid Drop Earrings - ASOS
13. High Leather Wedges with Buckle Detail - ASOS

Hope, that you enjoyed this wishlist. Next one - coming on April. 
Sick by Trend said...

love those shoes with yellow :) very cool. I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

The Red Dutchess said...

oh thanks for posting these looks, they're so inspirational. great blog. Following you! follow me back, please? x

http://reddutchess.blogspot.com/

Stefany said...

You have a really nice blog!
I`m following you ;)

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Oh i dont know which to pick... i like them all

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Miss Twiggy said...

awwww, love those earrings, amazing!!!!!