ART

Post date: 5/17/12

I`m not gonna say a lot. Just so you know, I`ve been very busy lately and today was the last final exam (yay!). Yesterday I was out with my cousin to theater and there was a exhibition too. I`ll let these photos speak for themselves. Enjoy.














I was wearing my zara coat/dress, BikBok black dress, BikBok leggings, Oasis necklace.
Morgan Brooks said...

Such beautiful photos love. You look stunning and I adore the Black and white.
XOXO
MORGAN
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

Amber Callan said...

I love those photos, especially your jacket!
Also saw your comment on chictopia and I can't wait to follow you! I hope you return the favor (: It would mean so much coming from you.

xx Amber
http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/

Mary Jane K. said...

Lovely pictures! Your style fits this environment very well!

Mary Jane
ahintofredness.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG these pictures are gorgeous! Gorgeous outfit and the perfect backdrop. Love it.

I would love for you to stop by and check out my latest blog post!
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Mara Feliz said...

I love these black and white pics.. I've always wanted to go to an art exhibition.. There aren't a lot of those here on the island.. haha

Kisses! xxx

ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Well then I see that you have to make art and make one there. haha Godd luck ;*

Naomi said...

stylish as always..one of the best-dressed girls i've ever seen ♥