WHAT HAPPENS IN 3 DAYS

Post date: 5/5/12


Hello lovers!
Sorry for not posting in a while. I`ve been busy and had a lot of things going. As usual good and bad, but it happens. I want to share with you some photos I took with my cousin. She finally bought a bike and now I have a bike-friend. So here are the photos:

1st day we went to Mezaparks. It was a lot of fun because many other bike riders were going there because of the season opening. We even got on the first page of Latvian news site:
It was fun to ride without stopping because all the streets were closed and everyone was cheering and having a blast.

Then we went back home and stopped for an frozen yogurt. I love the white chocolate one with strawberry candies. 

2nd day was romantic themed. We went to see sunset on Andrejsala. As you can see in the pictures, it was very beautiful but also, very cold. 





3rd day was yesterday when we were riding through Old Riga and I looked like I had just graduated Harvard or something. haha I wish.




I am wearing vintage jacket, men`s blue shirt, SockBox socks, Lindex tights, BikBok scarf.
Morgan Brooks said...

Such an adorable outfit love. I absolutely adore everything about it. Such wonderful pictures as well! Beautiful post!
If you get a sec, It would mean the world to me if you could check out my latest post!
XOXO
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

Naomi said...

awesome ♥♥♥