IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HAIR

Post date: 9/5/12

   Good day my beautiful followers! Today is the day of my first review. Exciting, isn't it? I just came back home from the third school day. I am actually really happy to go back because I can't sit at home with nothing to do and school definitely makes me wake up early and enjoy every day. By the way, it's my senior year so it's a pretty big deal! But now back to the point of this post. This review is going to be about two L'oreal Paris hair products. I got them for a try-out when I first visited H&M showroom at Polhem PR. You will hear the whole story later, but now lets take a look of what's in the pretty gift bag. 




   Lets start with consolidating and repairing treatment - reinforced effect conditioner. I am that kind of person who always uses conditioners after washing my hair with a shampoo so I was really excited to try out this conditioner by Elvital. I think that we all can agree that the package of it is really pretty and appealing. But it's not only the package, it's the content too. I really liked the scent of the product. It isn't  very thick and lasts. One thing that I love about conditioners is that when you wash them out your hair feels so slick and soft. After my hair had dried I could actually see the difference because I have really uncontrollable hair and after using the conditioner my hair stayed in place and didn't go all crazy.
   The product is also good if your hair is affected by a lot of weather condition changes, like mine, because I am riding my bike everyday and my hair gets a lot of wind and rain is nothing unusual in Latvia too so there's a lot to fight with for my hair.


   About the extraordinary oil.. This is the very first oil I've ever tried/used so I have nothing to compare with but seems like I have new addiction because I am sitting here with the softest hair I've ever had! You can use this oil before washing your hair (which I haven't tried), after washing and before straightening or anything else that could damage your hair. Today I tried it before straightening my hair and I loved it! My hair are so soft and shiny now. The smell is really good too!
   I like that hair doesn't get greasy at all. And it's for every type of hair so you don't have to spend a lot of time choosing which oil would suit you best.


   I will continue using these products and definitely will continue trying something new from L'oreal. Good first oil experience! Thank you!
   I hope you liked this review and if you have any questions, please, ask them and I will be more than happy to answer you.
DAFASHIONFREAK said...

I love L'oreal hair products too. Great post!

*hugs*
Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cool! :) i think i would like to try out this oil for hair :) package is really really pretty and even looks a little bit luxury like solon product.
That is really nice cause you don't need to hide it in the bathroom cause the package is ugly.

Hi, from Make-up artist & Stylist from
www.lauravaluta.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

amazing! love it :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

They have one of the best products! Thank you! (:

Stefany said...

Thank you Laura for the nice comment and I definitely recommend it. Totally agree about the package. :)

Stefany said...

Thank you, Natalie!

Unknown said...

Great product review!! I'll have to try it! My hair get's dry since I use the curling iron a lot!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

ellinelle said...

L'oreal definitely is one of my favorite hair care brands , they never let me down , one of the best high street brands around !

Stefany said...

Means a lot that you like it. My first review haha :) Definitely try it! It`s worth it. :)

Stefany said...

And I have nothing else to add to this! :)

Ayu Damayanthi said...

yeah, loreal's realy definetely worth to wear <3
follow each other maybe?
xoxo

Stefany said...

Thank you for your comment! I am following you. :)

marykapsi said...

These products are amazing!


MaryFashionLove on Facebook
MaryFashionLove

Jess said...

cool :) like it!

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

im always looking for good heat serums ! thanks for sharing.. i think i may try it out next


xx


http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

Walking Clichés said...

I really like L'oreal :)

Darby said...

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm ALWAYS on the look out for good hair products!
xoxo Darby

Obviously Obsessed

Beckerman Girls said...

We have that L'Oreal oil and love it too!!! Smells good too!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Theadorabletwo said...

Great Post and I love loreal too!

Love Storm

Ayu Damayanthi said...

following yours too <3

Unknown said...

I might need that!
xo.
From hats to heels
www.fromhatstoheels.com

Stefany said...

Try it out! It's definitely worth it. :)

Stefany said...

Thank you, darling. :)

Stefany said...

That makes .. well.. three of us ;D

Stefany said...

Then this is your lucky day because you might have found something to stick to. :)

Stefany said...

I'm glad that you like it! These products are on my top list right now. :))