Post date: 2/26/13



Yesterday I returned home from my trip to Stockholm, Sweden. I never thought that I would have so much fun there. I miss the city and friends I made already. People there are fantastic and the city itself is a miracle. For the first time I wasn`t so much into shopping than into sight-seeing. This is a post about arriving in Stockholm so there will be more most for the next few days. Stay tuned.
In the picture below I am already on the cruise and getting ready for a party. 


The boat we were on is called Romantika and it was really beautiful. We had a lot of fun - sang karaoke, danced and laughed. 

Arriving was very exciting because I had never been to Stockholm before and I had no idea what to expect. Needles to say that it was better than anything I had imagined. 


Morning coffee and we are ready to get off the boat. 




Our favorite place was Wayne`s coffee at the center of Stockholm. They have the best coffee and cakes there. If you get a chance, go check it out!


This is my introduction post, so if you fancy seeing more of Stockholm, stay tuned. More posts coming up. See you tomorrow!


Kristiana Vasarina said...

Patīk tavi apavi pēdējā attēlā!

Stefany said...

Paldies liels (:

Heidi said...

I love Stockholm! It's one of my favorite cities! :)

Enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway and win a watch of your own choice

Carmen Gomez-Molina said...

Stockholm looks awesome! Please do post more pictures of your trip :) I have never been there so I'd love to see more of it from your captures.
I'm new to blogging but I'll definitely follow you on bloglovin and hope to hear more from you soon.

P.S: that coat you are wearing in the last picture is way too cute! It really flatters you!

La vie en low-cost