ACLUB RIGA OPENING | OUTFIT / VIDEO

Post date: 12/19/14

Copenhagen fashion blogger
Since December 18 Riga has a new shopping place, but not like the others. aClub comes from Italy and offers everything from clothing to homeware from different brands. I am a big fan of decorating my own place so for most of the time I was admiring all of the candles, cups and glasses. If you are looking for some nice leather goods for yourself or your man, dad or brother - you'll find amazing things here. Wallets, bags, portfolios and beautiful pens. Perfect for Christmas time!

Check out the video I filmed below to see how the event went and have a better insight in the store!
Don't forget to like and subscribe cause I will be posting more videos! :)


Wearing: hat:Promod ; sweater/bag:ZARA ; necklace:Bvlgari ; skirt:Reserved ; boots:Panama Jack

Latvija fashion blogger

aclub Riga atklasana

Stefanija Vidzus

I really like these leather pencil cases. A fancy thing for an artist or a grown-up who is afraid to grow-up. :)

Reserved outfit

Latvija modes blogs

Denmark fashion blogger
At the event I cad a chance to become a member of the club and receive discounts and invitations to their events in the future!

PolhemPR event
Hope you're having a great pre-Christmas time and I will see you soon!

xx 
Stefany

Most photos by: Alekdandrs Fjodorovs