Noa Noa AW15 + Press Day Video Recap

Post date: 3/30/15


On March 26 I had this great opportunity to visit Noa Noa AW15 Press day and get to know the brand and newest collection a bit better. The location for event was unordinary and super cool - Nose2Tail restaurant in Copenhagen.

When it comes to clothing, I am all about details and this collection nailed it. Since this was my first up-close meeting with the brand I can honestly say that I am impressed and fell in love with their clothing. You can truly feel the Scandinavian vibe going hand in hand with a touch of bohemia.





"Instead of trying to make products look new, we have tried to make them look old, experimenting with distressed looks, through dip-dying, pigment dying and cold-pigment dying techniques."


What I really liked about the collection is how mix and matchable every piece is. There are so many beautiful outfit options for any occasion. I especially love the fabrics and how light-weight and well made these pieces are.








"Antique fabrics are carefully unwrapped and resurrected with floral needlepoint, hand-embroided smock."


"The designs incorporate global and cultural influences in digital and hand-crafted forms."






I would definitely wear this statement sequin squirt with a big chunky sweater and ankle boots. The perfect Autumn outfit for daring look.


I can't explain how soft their sweaters feel. They just make you want to snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa. :)




One of my favourite pieces is this beautiful beige, geometrical detail kimono. Kimonos are a big hit currently and you can see oversized shapes dominating in the collection.



Thank you Noa Noa team for inviting me and being so welcoming.
See the short video presentation of the collection below:




xx
Stefany