CONVERSE UP

Post date: 4/11/12


So you`ve probably, oh who am I kidding, you`ve definitely heard of Converse sneakers. I know I have. Though I have only two pairs in my collection, they are the most comfortable shoes I own. But now I`ve fallen for these white (and black) babies. They are made of leather and seem so soft and comfy. I would love to have the white ones for day-trips and the black ones for ekhm, night. I love how the brown leather badge contrasts with the all-white shoe. These surely made my must-have list. What are your relationships with Chuck`s? Which color do you fancy the most? Tell me more, I`d love to know your opinion. And p.s. go here, they are selling them. 



Mary Kapsi said...

Great shoes! Lovely blog my dear, we can follow each other if you love too :)
MaryFashionLove

Angie said...

those white leather converse are so hot! i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

it would make me happy if you visited too!
pandaphilia style

Natasha Dawn said...

SO cute!

-StylebyTash

jennifermaryx said...

i love the white converse in the photos! sooo cute!

- Jennifer at www.femmebelle.blogspot.com x

Stefany said...

Oh hi. :) Thank you, I really like your blog and I am following you with GFC. :)

Stefany said...

Thank you. I am following you. :)

Karis Wright said...

Really want these converse there lush!! Love your blog and now following you,would love if you followed me back too :)

http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

sophie-mayanne said...

Thankyou for posting me your blog to follow on Chictopia , now following you ! Hope you can stop by and visit my blog sometime :)
I also adore my converse, and sadly only have two in my collection too ! ( although I might use summer as an excuse to treat myself to a new pair hehe) These are gorgeous though ! Get some :P


sophiemayanne xox
sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

erica marie said...

Love the black converse, I have one pair that I love.

xo erica

Josie said...

Wow, those look awesome! I have only ever owned the regular black with white trim ones in low and high top. Unfortunately both times I bought them just a wee bit too tight so they weren't comfortable for me and I ended up selling them/giving them away.

But I really like the white pair you posted, they look soo awesome and would be great for summer! I so tempted!

Thanks for sharing!

- Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

Josie said...

Wow, those look awesome! I have only ever owned the regular black with white trim ones in low and high top. Unfortunately both times I bought them just a wee bit too tight so they weren't comfortable for me and I ended up selling them/giving them away.

But I really like the white pair you posted, they look soo awesome and would be great for summer! I so tempted!

Thanks for sharing!

- Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

Josie said...

aw man! I just went to the link you posted and they're sold out :( next time then!

Morgan Brooks said...

I simply love your blog dear. Your posts, your style, your layout. Its all genius. I am so happy I stumbled upon you and the genius that is Stefany Strange. I am now following.
xoxo
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

Great sneakers!

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Oh wow, this is just toooo sweet darling :)))
Thank you so much for such a kind words.
xx
Stefany

Gabriele said...

I dont own a pair of converses :( though i just looove them!! these ones are original, never seen ones like that before!!:)
Much love, Gabriele. xx

Olivia said...

Bonjour jai une paire de converses beige, je les adoore ;-)

Rosecalamine.blogspot.com

RaindropsofSapphire said...

I love Converse! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Miss K said...

The white pair!!!

Fashion Blends said...

i don't own a pair but am seriously considering it
Would love for you to check out my new post

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

A Bit of Sass said...

I love these- I think I may need to invest!
xo
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Naina said...

I love seeing the studded kind - a DIY in the making!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Camilla said...

They look amazing, I love the white ones!
I`m now following you, if you like follow me back!:)

X Camilla