H&M FOR BRICK LINE BIKES - SPRING 2013

Post date: 12/4/12




Dear readers. I don`t know if you have noticed but I am obsessed with one thing. Guess what? It`s bike riding. That is the one thing I can truly enjoy and never get enough of. So I got really excited about the new H&M collaboration with Brick Line Bikes. 




The "H&M for Brick Lane Bikes" is a men’s collection combining the function of cycling wear with great city style for both on and off the bike. It is made from more sustainable materials as part of H&M’s Conscious work. Of course I was a little disappointed because it is a men`s collection but I hope that there will be one for ladies in near future too. So, while we girls cross our fingers for a collection for us too, check out the video below. 



The video is filmed at the Brick Lane Bikes shop in East London. You meet Feya Buchwald, Founder of BLB; Chris Christodolo, Creative Designer BLB; and Petter Klusell, Designer H&M. They talk about the H&M collection which will be launched on March 7, 2013 worldwide.




Sisnax said...

Great post! Really well written.

CoastWithMe said...

Hi darlin! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #306! It would be great if you could check out my blog and follow back! Also, let me know if you want to follow each other on bloglovin, fb, twitter, etc. Thanks:)!

Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

Stefany said...

Hello!
Thank you. I love your blog and followed! :)