GARNIER GOODBYE DAMAGE SERIES REVIEW + BB CREAM

Post date: 6/28/13



I have been using these new Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage products over a month now and I must say that I am very happy with all of them, but lets look closer at each product. As you can see, I have prepared a very special setting for this product photo-shoot and it was a lot of fun taking these photos. I hope you enjoy this review. 




Shampoo and Conditioner

Like all of the Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage products, this shampoo and conditioner smells amazing as well. What I love is that the scent stays until the next washing. These products  are made to do all their work in the core of a hair that way strengthening and protecting from possible damage. The consistence is creamy and foams very well. I love that my hair stays super soft even for up to 12 hours. 


Rapid action mask

This mask left me breathless. It was so easy to comb my hair after using this mask! It is more like a balsam because of the consistence but strong as a mask. I love the silky after-effect and how strong my hair feels after using this product!


Deep repair mask

I used this mask less than the balsam above but still, I liked the consistence of it which reminded me of butter. I love that you have to leave these kind of masks in for a longer time (about 3 minutes) and when you wash them out it feels super soft and silky. It also gives you time to do other beauty tasks meanwhile or even do a little solo concert haha. :)

 

Split-ends bandage serum

This is the perfect product for a small cost and damaged hair. I have very long hair and damaged ends so I need to pay more attention to the ends of my hair. This serum was the savior. I had noticed that after doing my Ombre (here) the ends had gone very lifeless and dry. After using this serum, it has gotten better. Of course, it is hard to get my hair completely back to normal because I am straightening them almost every day, but that is also the reason why this serum is such a great product! Easy to use and helps a lot. By the way, it doesn't get your hair oily so go grab it! :) 

 

BB Eye cream Roll on

I wanted to share my feelings about this product too because I wanted to try it out for a long time and when I finally received it I was stoked. First of all, my skin is very light so the medium one that I got is a bit too dark for me. But still, after I put my foundation on top of it, doesn't stand out so I guess that everything goes as planned haha. But what I liked very much is that it smoothens the skin under my eyes and  covers dark circles as supposed to. I recommend this product if you are "friends" with dark circles, this really helps. But remember to pay attention to the right tone for your skin.

I really hope that this review was helpful for you and don't hesitate if you have any questions - my comments box is always opened for your questions. ;)