ZOELLA BEAUTY

Post date: 9/26/14

In the world of beauty, fashion and youtube, everyone knows who is Zoella or Zoe. In case you don't - check out her youtube channel and blog. She is one of the most successful young women out there.

Well today is a very exciting day for her and her fans - her new beauty line - Zoella Beauty - launched and internet is going nuts! Personally I am obsessed with the design of these products and would love to try them out. My favorites are the shower cream, body mist and candle.

As I've been following Zoe for a very long time now, I am super proud of her and happy that young people are taking over the internet and are proving that you can do everything your heart desires and that blogging/vlogging can be not just a hobby.

If you are from UK - congrats, the line is available at Drugstore. For those, out of England, everything you see in the photo, is available on feelunique.com which is one of my favorite online stores for makeup and beauty.

Which of these products are your favorites? :)

(image-source: feelunique.com; edited by me)