MONKI SLIDERS AND SANDALS | GETTING READY FOR SUMMER

Post date: 5/15/15

For a while now I have been looking for the perfect sliders. And finally I found a pair that is interesting and at the same time comfortable. And together with these I decided to get a cool pair of holographic sandals. 

Both of these pairs are from Monki.




At first when I got these sliders, I didn't notice that the sole part is actually turquoise, not white, but to be honest, I quite like it. It gives the shoe a bit more summery feel than if it was all black. :) 

And the rose gold retro straps were the main reason why I decided to get these. They are pretty unique and I will be rocking them all summer. Get them here



The other pair are these gorgeous, shiny, holographic sandals with a fringe-like front detail. What I like about these is that the holographic parts are less than the black ones, so it keeps a nice balance and doesn't look too much, but still shines like a dime. :) Find them here


What are you must-have summer shoes this season? :) 

xx
Stefany