& Other Stories SS15 haul | Part 4 - Shoes

Post date: 5/14/15

Last part of & Other Stories haul is here and it is about shoes. I got three amazing pairs that I will be rocking this Spring/Summer. Let's get right into it!



 The first pair is these edgy platform, leather ankle boots with chunky heel and gold zippers. When I saw these I knew that they would become my everyday shoes because of the comfort they provide and their urban look. They are heeled, but the platform makes them extra comfy. These are a true classic ankle boots with a twist and I cant wait to show you my outfit with them. Look for them here.


These feminine pumps that at first glance might seem so elegant are actually contrasted with white platform and heel what makes them far beyond gorgeous. I love that they have the ankle strap which makes it way more easier to walk in them. Get them here.
The last pair is super summery and cute. These patent leather cutout sandals are the perfect summer shoes. Especially when paired with the earrings and ring I showed you in the previous post. And while the weather is not so unbearable, I might wear these with cute jeans and basic white top. We'll see. :) Find these sandals here

I hope you liked this post and series and that you can't wait for the outfit posts as much as I can't. :) See you next time! 

xx
Stefany