& Other Stories SS15 haul | Part 3 - Accessories

Post date: 5/13/15

 The & Other Stories haul series are coming to an end and tomorrow will be the last post. Can you guess what it will be? :)

But today I am sharing my weakness - accessories. I love jewellery and accessories since they pull any outfit together almost every time. And without further ado, here is the description of every piece:



If you read my last post about the clothing (read it here), you might have noticed the blue porcelain dress. This is why I got so excited about these earrings and the ring. I think it's such a cute combo and the metallic details make them look very elegant and beautiful. Perfect for an exotic summer! Find the earrings here (in pink) and ring here.
 Can we take a moment to appreciate the beautiful leather bracelet with marble-like geometric design? The pastel pink strap is so delicate and looks gorgeous when paired with bold metal. Find it here

The rings are a bit different from what I am used to wear. This time I went for something more fragile and elegant. What I like about these is that you can pair one with another and they will compliment each other. The rings in order from left to right here, here, here and here.
And the last item is very untraditional and probably my favourite. It is this edgy leather suspender with elasticated metallic panels and glossy hoop fastenings. What I like about these is that you can wear them in multiple ways, like the traditional, over the shoulders, way or let them hang loosely from your jeans or shorts.. They bring a fresh addition to an outfit and I don't think that I have ever owned anything like this before. It will be fun to experiment! Find it here.

See you tomorrow in the last post of these series!

xx
Stefany