RFW BE CAROUSELL & MAREUNROL`S SS2013

Post date: 11/4/12




   Hello again and let me share with you something beautiful and this time - something dramatic too. Yesterday I was at the Riga Fashion Week. It was the last day of this fashionable week and it was something fantastic! Today I am going to show you again, just two collections, but how wonderful they are.. oh my.
   First one is called Be Carousell by Dace Krievina Bahmane. I loved this collection so much because of its colors that are my favorite besides black - beige, white, brown... And the quality of the pieces seems very, very good. It would be really hard for me to choose just one garment from this collection so I won`t say anything. Just keep going and see what I am talking about.
























   The second collection is for man. It is called "Episode 2" by Mareunrol`s. What is special about this collection, besides from the unique design, fabrics and the way it is presented, this is the collection with which Mareunrol's participated in Paris Fashion Week in June, therefore, becoming the only Latvian fashion brand to be included in the official Paris Fashion Week program.
   The show was something I describe as musical, opera, thunderstorm and fashion all in one. It was the best fashion show I had ever seen in my life! It all started with a performance by one of the best choirs in Latvia "KamÄ“r". Then the show started and every model came on the stage, one by one, stood for a while in three different places and then left. At the very end all the models came on the stage together and stood there so everyone can look closely at the clothes, touch them if wanted so and take pictures. 
   I never thought that you could present clothing so well. Applause to Mareunrol`s! Now scroll down and enjoy some art.













   If you are wondering what happens when my flashlight is dying, take a look at these two artsy photos. I call them "the moment when soul leaves the body".


    I really do hope that you enjoyed this post and the one before this one HERE, because the 17th Riga Fashion Week is now behind us and it is time to get ready for the next one.. or take a nap. 
Naina said...

That first dress is an absolute dream, love the watercolor-esque print!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Stefany said...

Right?! I love that print! Looks stunning.

Unknown said...

Those dresses are amazing! Can't say which one I love the most! Thanks for all the inspiration:) Follow you via bloglovin now, would mean a lot to me if you follow back:)

www.fussylife.com
www.facebook.com/fussylife

xoxo
Kelly

stone fox interrupted said...

love this collection! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!

Sabine said...

Wowie, cool collection pieces!

http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.com/

blogg said...

lovely post:)

www.fourth-dimensions.blogspot.com